RV Repair & Maintence (1,113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help with atwood furnace

I am installing an atwood 7900-11 furnace, it has 3 wires coming out red black and white. red to positive black to ground white to thermost…

Started by jim ayers

0 Jun 9, 2011

Redoing Concord Traveler Roof

The camper has a steel roof.  About 25% of the sealing and coating material needs replaced.  There seems to be two or three different mater…

Started by Tim Storey

0 Jun 9, 2011

Anyone know how to wire an iPod into your camper?

We are currently in the process of restoring our camper and one of the new features that I want to add which they did not have in 1969 is a…

Started by Craig & Lisa

9 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Martha F

Newbie Aladdin questions.

Hi, we just purchased a 1964 Aladdin Magic Lamp which needs a bit of restoration. Searching around I could not find very much information o…

Started by Jamie Lang

0 May 31, 2011

windows!

Hi I am getting ready to paint my camper. I want to take out my windows and then paint the camper/ clean the windows my question is how to…

Started by Elizabeth Fryseth

4 May 29, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Fryseth

5.9 cummins and 6 spd allison conversion

hello,   somebody out there has done the 5.9 diesel and 6spd auto conversion on a early flx...and is getting great mpg...im looking to do t…

Started by sam d

3 May 17, 2011
Reply by sam d

Good wifi adapter antenna for my RV and car?

Guys need info about one device called UAWIFI UA3, some folks on internet say it is a good wifi adapter with long range......has any of you…

Started by Tom Banson

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by John "T" Nordhoff

Corrugated fiberglass siding?

Our newly acquired, 1985 Diamond MH has a metal roof and and corrugated fiberglass siding.  We didn't even know they ever sided with someth…

Started by Keith & Dinah

0 May 8, 2011

Does anyone now how i would install water and sewer tanks to a 30' Gulf stream fema trailer?

I purchased a 2006 Gulf 30"fema Trailer I could not pass it up for the price and it is in stellar condition. I had A 1971 20" Holiday  ramb…

Started by Anthony Hostetler

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hostetler

Gulfstream holding tanks

I would like to recive more information from ( Hoosier Camper ) about his post on November  8th. 2010, about FEMA Gulfstream Holding tanks.…

Started by mick beauchamp

0 Apr 24, 2011

RSS

Members

HOW TO MEMBER POSTS

•         How To Links 

-Search Good Old RV's

-Start a New Group 

-Roof Repair Photos & Products

-Repair an RV Roof

-Pick Roof Sealer   

-Understanding RV Electrical Systems 

-Get RV Insurance   

-What to Look For When Buying a Used RV

-Jack Installs Fuel Injection in his Dodge 

RV ARTISTS 

Artist Roads                                              

JOIN US AT GOOD OLD RVS

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us. Come on in and have some fun. JOIN HERE NOW

Forum

1973 Scamper Class C electrical question 1 Reply

Started by Ken Vanderburg in RV Repair & Maintence. Last reply by Jimco_W001 Mar 29.

Starcraft Ceiling Repair

Started by Donald Morgenroth in RV Repair & Maintence Mar 18.

Replacing controller ,? And inverter 1 Reply

Started by Dave King in Vintage & Classic RV Restoration & Purchase. Last reply by Rick Cornell Apr 27, 2023.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

JOIN US - COME ON IN!

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us.

Come on in and have some fun.      

Dedicated to a simpler, more rewarding and fun way of life in a Good Old RV... 

Vintage Travel Trailers, Vintage Campers, Camper Restoration, Bus Conversions, Vintage RV Forums, Old RVs, Tiny Homes, Boondocking

A work of art by member Paige Bridges

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer - Please Read it

Enjoy this site and use it totally at your own risk.

By using or viewing this site YOU agree to Hold Harmless anyone associated with it including other members. Also, YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for ANY and ALL actions, results or damages. Members "opinions" are just that and any repair or alteration comments or recommendations are by folks who are not licensed repair  or mechanical professionals. Any repairs or modifications you do totally at YOUR OWN RISK. Use licensed professionals for all work to avoid possible serious injury or damage. Use  banks for purchases.  Have fun!

Copywrite & Trade Mark Registered GoodOldRV© ,GoodOldRVs©, GoodOldRVs.com©,GoodOldRVs.net©,GoodOldRV.Com©

© 2024   Created by Jimco_W001.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service