RV Repair & Maintence (1,112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Travco refrigerator

Interested in hearing from anyone about their experience replacing the original refrigerator with a residential unit from the big box store…

Started by Steve Spencer

26 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by John Demarrais

1969 Prowler Travel Trailor 'parts.'

Hey everyone;    Well, after 45 years in the family the Prowler's time is finally coming to a close.  It is simply too heavy, and getting…

Started by Jesse Leiker

4 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Cat

What is switch for?

I know the left one is for the water pump but can't remember what the other one is for. I flip it and get nothing. Thanks

Started by Jackie Berg

9 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Lakota Wolf

Dodge 440 Shocking Discovery

When I bought my Dodge Monaco, I carefully decoded the VIN to determine that mine had the venerable Dodge 440-3 Motor Home engine. Accordin…

Started by Randall Brink

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by John "T" Nordhoff

68 Ritz Craft ELec Help and fridge question

Hello: I have a 1968 RItz Craft trailer 11 feet long. The electrical was shot so I am rewiring but am confused as to the fridge and furnanc…

Started by So ska noname

9 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by So ska noname

is this a hot water radiator?

Sorry folks, truly. I appreciate your patience and replies to my silly questions. My Internet is my phone and I have to hold it in the wind…

Started by Lisa

7 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Jimco_W001

What is it ?

These are both under the driver's seat. Idk what they are :/

Started by Lisa

3 Apr 10, 2014

1967 Lifetime brakes mastery cylinder?

I give up, where is it? ;) Thanks for any info!

Started by Lisa

6 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Lisa

1984 transtar/ford 460 engine heater hose

I have a question for anyone that's has an older style Ford chassis rv with a  460cu inch engine in their rv. I can't seem to get an answer…

Started by marty kupper

14 Apr 6, 2014

cloudy plexiglass windshield restoration?

I'm wondering if you wise folks would have an answer - at the moment I am SerroScotty-less, am jealous of all of you folks with your vintag…

Started by Linda Peterson

10 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Linda Peterson

RSS

Members

HOW TO MEMBER POSTS

•         How To Links 

-Search Good Old RV's

-Start a New Group 

-Roof Repair Photos & Products

-Repair an RV Roof

-Pick Roof Sealer   

-Understanding RV Electrical Systems 

-Get RV Insurance   

-What to Look For When Buying a Used RV

-Jack Installs Fuel Injection in his Dodge 

RV ARTISTS 

Artist Roads                                              

JOIN US AT GOOD OLD RVS

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us. Come on in and have some fun. JOIN HERE NOW

Forum

Starcraft Ceiling Repair

Started by Donald Morgenroth in RV Repair & Maintence Mar 18.

Replacing controller ,? And inverter 1 Reply

Started by Dave King in Vintage & Classic RV Restoration & Purchase. Last reply by Rick Cornell Apr 27, 2023.

Sway Bar Links 2 Replies

Started by Grey Wolf in RV Repair & Maintence. Last reply by Grey Wolf Apr 22, 2023.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

JOIN US - COME ON IN!

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us.

Come on in and have some fun.      

Dedicated to a simpler, more rewarding and fun way of life in a Good Old RV... 

Vintage Travel Trailers, Vintage Campers, Camper Restoration, Bus Conversions, Vintage RV Forums, Old RVs, Tiny Homes, Boondocking

A work of art by member Paige Bridges

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer - Please Read it

Enjoy this site and use it totally at your own risk.

By using or viewing this site YOU agree to Hold Harmless anyone associated with it including other members. Also, YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for ANY and ALL actions, results or damages. Members "opinions" are just that and any repair or alteration comments or recommendations are by folks who are not licensed repair  or mechanical professionals. Any repairs or modifications you do totally at YOUR OWN RISK. Use licensed professionals for all work to avoid possible serious injury or damage. Use  banks for purchases.  Have fun!

Copywrite & Trade Mark Registered GoodOldRV© ,GoodOldRVs©, GoodOldRVs.com©,GoodOldRVs.net©,GoodOldRV.Com©

© 2024   Created by Jimco_W001.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service