M K Wilkie's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Modern RV construction techniques. This from someone who owns a 2008 Cruiser... " J…"

M K Wilkie replied on Wednesday to Another day in paradise--or--What repairing delamination entails.

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Russ Johnson

"I think you're right. Or they get talking with their workmate and forget what their…"

M K Wilkie replied Jun 18 to Carpet removal

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Russ Johnson

"Geez, they do go crazy with staples every time don't they. We had the tiniest and mo…"

M K Wilkie replied Jun 18 to Carpet removal

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Russ Johnson

"After last years 95% dreary and snowless winter I'm scrambling for ways to get south…"

M K Wilkie replied Jun 12 to Day... oh well whatever day it is.

5 Jun 12
Reply by M K Wilkie

"Paul told me this morning that there were times he wanted to "throw a match in and w…"

5 Jun 12
Reply by M K Wilkie

"Russ you crack me up and make me go "0h No!!!" All at the same time. I am amazed at…"

5 Jun 12
Reply by M K Wilkie

"Thank you Tina. Still working away in here. We are fortunate to have had s head star…"

M K Wilkie replied May 29 to Almost, almost done!!

2 May 29
Reply by M K Wilkie

"Steve, we took a piece of wood in to Home Depot to get the color matched. But, it lo…"

M K Wilkie replied May 25 to Painting paneling in '76 Travco.

3 May 25
Reply by M K Wilkie

"Steve, we are renovating our fifth wheel now. The walls were covered with white viny…"

M K Wilkie replied May 25 to Painting paneling in '76 Travco.

3 May 25
Reply by M K Wilkie

"We haven't had one before, but I have seen them. Paul was pretty upset but the next…"

M K Wilkie replied Mar 27 to Hello from new members.

25 Mar 27
Reply by M K Wilkie

RSS

Members

COME JOIN US on GOOD OLD RVS

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us. Come on in and have some fun. JOIN HERE NOW

Forum

Battery disconnect... 1 Reply

Started by John & Cindy in Class A RV Discussions. Last reply by Russ Johnson yesterday.

So is Kansas flat as a pancake? 4 Replies

Started by Russ Johnson in General Discussion Forum. Last reply by Russ Johnson yesterday.

Battery info please 8 Replies

Started by Ken and Cindy Haney in RV Repair & Maintence. Last reply by Ken and Cindy Haney yesterday.

Videos

• Add Videos

Vintage Campers Vintage Travel Trailers Vintage Camper Restoration Retro Campers Bus Conversions Vintage RV Forums Frugal RV living Old RVs

YOUR OWN GORVs T-Shirt!

A work of art by member Paige Bridges

Get your Good Old RVs T-Shirt HERE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer - Please Read it

Enjoy this site and use it totally at your own risk.

By using or viewing this site YOU agree to Hold Harmless anyone associated with it including other members. Also, YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for ANY and ALL actions, results or damages. Members "opinions" are just that and any repair or alteration comments or recommendations are by folks who are not licenses repair  or mechanical professionals. Any repairs or modifications you do totally at YOUR OWN RISK. Use licensed professionals for all work to avoid possible serious injury or damage. Use  banks for purchases. You could get computer viruses or hacks. Have fun!

Copywrite & Trade Mark Registered GoodOldRV© ,GoodOldRVs©, GoodOldRVs.com©,GoodOldRVs.net©,GoodOldRV.Com©

© 2017   Created by Pat Daly.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service