'75 Revcon 26' 250-D Class A - $5500 b/o - Rogue Valley, Southern Oregon

This is a very nice limited edition motor coach, a classic that runs great but is in need of some interior - cosmetic work. Nothing major needed besides a new fridge. There is no rot. I am too old, single and facing back surgery. Time to let someone else finish this dream. Located in southern Oregon.

Runs and handles great. 5 digit odometer reads 07433. Chances are its turned over but then you never know if someone left this sitting in a garage for decades.

https://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/d/rare-1975-revcon-26-class/6509...
Repaired small seam leak in radiator, replaced cooling fan.

Newer truck battery. Brand new rear brakes.
Drove it to OR from Sacramento and took a trip to Brookings November 2016.
This coach was fitted with new tires  11/16 - maybe 500 miles.

Onan Marquis 9902 generator purchased from camping world in 1997 ($3999.00) by a previous owner. Receipts and paperwork. Can be started from inside.

The drive-train is the Oldsmobile Toronado 455, so parts are easy to find.

I haver used the cab AC and have no idea if it works.

One coach AC works. Other is not connected.

The fridge is shot. New 3 burner cook stove w/oven. Very nice.

Under sink old water softener was removed, needs a proper filter system.

Some lower cabinet doors need hinges and latches, most are intact.

Uper cupboards are all good.

New converter, house batteries are good.
Furnace was serviced, works well.
10 gallon propane tank.
Built in vacuum system.
Replaced some light fixtures with new LED fixtures.

Lots of extra gages and indicators in cab. Too much for me to explain.
Needs minor plumbing under kitchen and bathroom sinks, accessible.
Some cabinet doors need hinges or latches.

Registration is current through NOV of 2018 Oregon.

Lots of storage, vanity. Cute rear bathroom, toilet works. Large high sided shower/tub.

Sink is below rear window, toilet and large interesting storage cabinets and medicine chest  to right of sink, toilet between cupboards port side, tub on starboard aka passenger side in rear.

Double passenger seat swivels, extra "cocktail" table can be set up in cab area.

Upholstery is in excellent condition.

What makes a Revcon unique?
- Front-drive means no drive shaft to the rear axle, so the vehicle has a lower center of gravity.
As such, it handles exceptionally well.
- Custom box channel frame makes it much more rigid than C-channel designs used in most motorhomes.
- Lightweight aluminum monocoque body further improves handling and fuel economy.
- Aircraft aluminum used for exterior skin, frame and interior skin. Front and rear end caps are fiberglass.
- 2" high-density fiberglass insulation makes walls lighter than in most RVs, easy to clean, and nearly impervious to moisture. Other RVs have laminated layers of fiberglass, wood, and foam, so any water leaks will quickly rot the wood. Not Revcon.
- Underbelly is totally enclosed and stuffed with 6" of fiberglass insulation, which also reduces road noise.
The Revcon motor coach line was designed by someone affiliated with Airstream and was considered top of the line luxury coach for its time.

This is the only body damage. Needs a new step, has 8-10" rip forward and a 2-3" rip behind door in aluminum skirt .

Lower bunk converts to double.

Shelf drops, back board cushion drops in place on outer edge pull out. Water tank below bunk.

Upper bunk can be locked in place or raised up along ceiling, clever accordian style hinge doubles as a side table in occupied position.

Vanity - 4 drawers across from bunk, on closet on each side.

Additional deep narrow closet with rear shelves between bunk and bathroom.

Kitchen table is L shaped. Allegedly makes an additional double bunk. 

I never experimented with that

The window glass is intact but even after cleaning the track material, I was unable to get them all to open. I chose not to be too forceful and risk breaking glass. I ordered a couple of possible track replacement samples. They are in an envelope. That was as far as I got. Some windows do open partially, dining area is only place that opens fully, but is very stiff.

Driver side window opens fully, slides well but the handle is missing so it takes both inside and outside pressure to get it started.

The hot water heater is below the rear port closet. I was never able to try it. and can not guarantee if it works or not.  I do know the heat exchange water heater worked.

You can see more photos  and find additionl contact info on my crai...

https://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/d/rare-1975-revcon-26-class/6509...

I sure hope this goes to someone who loves it.

It is not all that far from being on the road this summer.

Thank you for your interest.

Tags: 26 foot, class A, classic, motor, motorhome, revcon, revcon for sale, rv, vintage

Views: 1757

Reply to This

Members

HOW TO MEMBER POSTS

•         How To Links 

-Search Good Old RV's

-Start a New Group 

-Roof Repair Photos & Products

-Repair an RV Roof

-Pick Roof Sealer   

-Understanding RV Electrical Systems 

-Get RV Insurance   

-What to Look For When Buying a Used RV

-Jack Installs Fuel Injection in his Dodge 

RV ARTISTS 

Artist Roads                                              

JOIN US AT GOOD OLD RVS

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us. Come on in and have some fun. JOIN HERE NOW

Forum

1973 Scamper Class C electrical question 1 Reply

Started by Ken Vanderburg in RV Repair & Maintence. Last reply by Jimco_W001 Mar 29.

Starcraft Ceiling Repair

Started by Donald Morgenroth in RV Repair & Maintence Mar 18.

Replacing controller ,? And inverter 1 Reply

Started by Dave King in Vintage & Classic RV Restoration & Purchase. Last reply by Rick Cornell Apr 27, 2023.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

JOIN US - COME ON IN!

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us.

Come on in and have some fun.      

Dedicated to a simpler, more rewarding and fun way of life in a Good Old RV... 

Vintage Travel Trailers, Vintage Campers, Camper Restoration, Bus Conversions, Vintage RV Forums, Old RVs, Tiny Homes, Boondocking

A work of art by member Paige Bridges

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer - Please Read it

Enjoy this site and use it totally at your own risk.

By using or viewing this site YOU agree to Hold Harmless anyone associated with it including other members. Also, YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for ANY and ALL actions, results or damages. Members "opinions" are just that and any repair or alteration comments or recommendations are by folks who are not licensed repair  or mechanical professionals. Any repairs or modifications you do totally at YOUR OWN RISK. Use licensed professionals for all work to avoid possible serious injury or damage. Use  banks for purchases.  Have fun!

Copywrite & Trade Mark Registered GoodOldRV© ,GoodOldRVs©, GoodOldRVs.com©,GoodOldRVs.net©,GoodOldRV.Com©

© 2024   Created by Jimco_W001.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service