Lately the pics from camera have been terrible so not going to post any, but did want to at least do a quick update on progress:
-Curtains finished and rehung. Valance upholstered and that and dinette blind reinstalled
-Dinette -u-shape bench modification finished, and cushion/upholstery finished for that.
-Kitchen backsplash smart tiles installed - only one wall looks like it is melting where I managed to install two sheets at angles. Instead of using the counter/wall as my line, I should have used the window. I hope to creatively hide that with a breadbox.
- Kitchen aluminum blinds painted and reinstalled
-All the cabinets and handles (except in the bathroom) have been painted and reinstalled.
-Hanging fruit baskets installed - used a large wide washer and copper wire to create a solid hanging foundation. Small project but pleased with the simple solution
- Battery monitor wired in and mounted in dash
-Plexiglass sliding panels cut and added to the medicine cabinet - still need to be painted with a frosted paint of some sort.
- painted and added a retro mirrored decal arrangement to the left entrance wall - cheap and really cool looking
-Bedding finalized (2 inch gel foam mattress toppers - the dinette one is rolled up when not in use and zipped up in a bolster in the loft). Big stuffed frog now lives in loft as well.
- Starting to put things in cabinets and figuring out where stuff will go
-LED string of lights hung in the loft (palm trees).
-Made inserts to put into the loft windows - cheap bamboo tanning mats from Dollar General with reflectix on the other side cut to size and taped with clear gorilla tape around the edges. Right now the "tiki" side is public and I just close the curtains and you can't see the silver. When it's hot I can just flip them, or take them down and roll up (they came with little ties) when I want the view and light.
-New fridge is in, panel painted - now just needs to be trimmed out and frame out the newly created storage space (until then I'll just tack on a board to cover the hole).
- chair upholstery is almost finished - mom just putting on some finishing touches
- the bookshelf insert to go in the hole behind the dinette is built and trimmed, just needs painting, again thanks to my awesome mom
- solenoid hooked back up
- fixed the toilet valve leak
- broken awning spring replaced (awnings the wrong size - going back, new ones coming)
- starting to replace the screw cap trim around the bays - fixit place looking for the other trim I need which is a different sort of beast (no lip to hold it in)
- have a maxxair vent cover to install the rv fixit place sold me cheap - the front was leaking when it rained because the replacement handle and bar didn't seem to fit and wouldn't pull down the vent lid well enough, but I found if I took off the little square metal tab it would tighten. Thinking I'll put it on the back vent instead in the bathroom so the front will remain clearer for solar panels.
- ladder has been installed - nice little mod where they took the universal ladder, mounted top and middle and then used the rest of the ladder bits to create a hook on extension that can live in the bathroom and then just hook on to the bottom rung and rest on the toolbox when in use. The original ladder was probably removed because of the addition of the toolbox. Couldn't open the lid if there was a permanent ladder installed all the way to the bottom.
- sewer gates replaced (both), nixed idea for extension - just going to have to crawl under to hook up. Fortunately I have a few more years in me I can do that. Picked up some foam to make a kneeling pad :-)
And I think that is it from the last post. The RV guys have given me thumbs up - says she's solid and in great shape for her age. And...unique. They are giving me the advice to keep the exterior as original as I can when it comes to re-decaling and painting. Works for me, I can't afford much on the exterior anyway other than a good wax and some touchups :-)
Still a list as long as my arm and then some, but I have to get out of here in another month or so will be pressing on and get a good video tour in as soon as I have some more accomplished!