This seems really high. What are you paying  

Started by Russell E Johnson

2 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by postman

Hanging Out in Chat 3-29-18 2000hrs central

Started by postman

0 Mar 29, 2018

Camping memberships,.

I either came across this web site regarding free, reasonable camping etc. THOUSAND trails.com have a thirty percent sale on their membersh…

Started by janet lee

3 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by postman

Looking for one of those classic "eyebrow" Winnebagos

Hi everyone, So this it, I finally signed up on an RV forum. I decided to go forward and start to be serious about getting one of those 196…

Started by Julien Bertrand

33 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Julien Bertrand

Pat Daly retirement

Greetings all, Pat Daly, the originator/creator of the GORV website has decided it is time to retire from being the CEO. Please take a mome…

8 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Jimco_W001

Old Nomad

I bought this old Nomad.  The owner said it was a '68, but the title said it was a '64.  Can anyone tell me what model this is, year, or an…

Started by Greg Fenning

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Diane Hunter

Manuals?

I have been trying to navigate to the manuals section to browse. However I have not been able to find a single one, where do I find them?

Started by postman

6 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by postman

New to site

Started by postman

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by postman

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

My timing seems to be off these days  - haven't caught anyone in chat in ages - so wanted to just wave, say hi, and send everyone best wish…

Started by Dawn Michelle

7 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Dawn Michelle

Bass Pond is Almost Full

We ended up with 6 inches of rain over 2 days, so I wanted to share with all of you how full the front yard (AKA the Bass Pond) is now. LOL…

2 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Daniel Long

RSS

Members

HOW TO MEMBER POSTS

•         How To Links 

-Search Good Old RV's

-Start a New Group 

-Roof Repair Photos & Products

-Repair an RV Roof

-Pick Roof Sealer   

-Understanding RV Electrical Systems 

-Get RV Insurance   

-What to Look For When Buying a Used RV

-Jack Installs Fuel Injection in his Dodge 

RV ARTISTS 

Artist Roads                                              

JOIN US AT GOOD OLD RVS

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us. Come on in and have some fun. JOIN HERE NOW

Forum

Starcraft Ceiling Repair

Started by Donald Morgenroth in RV Repair & Maintence Mar 18.

Replacing controller ,? And inverter 1 Reply

Started by Dave King in Vintage & Classic RV Restoration & Purchase. Last reply by Rick Cornell Apr 27, 2023.

Sway Bar Links 2 Replies

Started by Grey Wolf in RV Repair & Maintence. Last reply by Grey Wolf Apr 22, 2023.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

JOIN US - COME ON IN!

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us.

Come on in and have some fun.      

Dedicated to a simpler, more rewarding and fun way of life in a Good Old RV... 

Vintage Travel Trailers, Vintage Campers, Camper Restoration, Bus Conversions, Vintage RV Forums, Old RVs, Tiny Homes, Boondocking

A work of art by member Paige Bridges

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer - Please Read it

Enjoy this site and use it totally at your own risk.

By using or viewing this site YOU agree to Hold Harmless anyone associated with it including other members. Also, YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for ANY and ALL actions, results or damages. Members "opinions" are just that and any repair or alteration comments or recommendations are by folks who are not licensed repair  or mechanical professionals. Any repairs or modifications you do totally at YOUR OWN RISK. Use licensed professionals for all work to avoid possible serious injury or damage. Use  banks for purchases.  Have fun!

Copywrite & Trade Mark Registered GoodOldRV© ,GoodOldRVs©, GoodOldRVs.com©,GoodOldRVs.net©,GoodOldRV.Com©

© 2024   Created by Jimco_W001.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service