Ford E350 Chassis
I was given this motorhome in exchage to remove it from the owners property in Jan 2010. It didnt run, had been sitting for a couple years. I had to replace 3 or 4 bent pushrods, redo the fuel system, remove and clean gas tank to get it going. Runs like a dream now.
The coach had the famous class C leak in the cab-over section. I re sealed all the exterior cablights, windows and seams and stopped the leak. I then gutted the very front and relaced all rotten wood(wish I had pics of this) and replaced as original, now looks factory.
I redid all the wall covering with vinyl sheet flooring(Im in the flooring business). It gives it a undated look, easy to install and is very durable! I installed hardwood in the small kitchen and new carpet thoughout.
The exterior-- I removed all the old '80s stripes, painted the wave pattern, then buffed and waxed it. Last I put on 6 new BF Goodrich All-Terrain 'E' load tires.
I did all the work myself. I have about $1600 invested including the new tires.
My family and I are having a ball with it!!