Well Pat, I didn't really celebrate New Years, but I did finish a project that I had put off for several months! I posted a while back about going to drain a full black water tank and having the push/pull rod break. I finally fixed the rod and caulked the slide valve together so it doesn't leak. A further part of the plan was to thoroughly clean my 1970 toilet. I removed the bowl and cleaned it with muriatic acid. It worked so well that I even tried it on my tub. One post on the internet indicated that it would harm chrome, but I found that it cleaned it the best that it has ever been! I'm too embarrassed to post before pictures, lets just say it was more yellow than white.