So I have spent the entire day shop vac out the trailer whom I call sunshine (yellow stove, fridge, bathroom). As I twisted and wiggled into ever corner or spot where dirt may be, I found some things I am not sure about.
1. Furnace. Opened furnace up like a fridge, couldn't figure out how to get door off yet. Dirt, plastic bags, metal tags for furnance, and dirt hanging everywhere. All looks connected, intact. There is a screen under pilot light knob?? Goes outside. I think for ventilation, is a Coleman brand.
2. Fridge. Fridge has propane or gas lines underneath and maybe an electrical cord in closet next door. I could not get fridge pulled out to clean. There is a bracket at back and possibly gas lines hooked up, So I used a garden stake to pull out as much dirt on sides (vacumn skinny nozzle to wide) and took off door at bottom part way. It has clips and I could not get it off all the way. So I shop vac all I could find. Several mouse skeletons clogged the tube. I love my shop vac blowing mode or reverse. At bottom of fridge are gas lines or tubes in a y shape?? I need to see where I can get to the back of the fridge to vacuum coils? No screen on outside like old trailer.
3. I took out insulation that ran along plumbing and gas lines from bathroom under mattress area, to kitchen. Was full,of mouse droppings, dirt. Does insulation need to be there? Unsure if those are gas or water lines.
4. Found missing plumbing part!! Also found an electrical line capped off with a blue wire nut.....
5. Ship to shore power line, electrical panel box-- maybe fuses-- did not open yet, and water supply lines to sink all coexist in one small area under sink. I think the water lines are supposed to have a bracket; found a piece of metal may have been one.
When I casually looked under sink I thought that was hose for water supply all jumbled up under sink. Nope is power extension cord. I need a neater system.
6. Stove and Oven. One burner not connected. Vicars trailers will fix with other propane matters. The oven has a tube coming out front. Is that where you light it?