i had a fridge blow up and caught me and my cat on fire. the new trailer im getting, im removing all things propane
How's the cat?
he has burnt paws, im having to take care of them
Wow,,,,,, sorry for your loss.. Thats scarey knowing that a fridge can change your life in a nano second.
Yes in the fact that some one would sell something like that too someone like me is terriable .im on disability. i had to save for years
It's probably not the propane's fault, it was probably leaking ammonia from the fridge's cooling unit. The propane was an innocent bystander, heating up the cooling unit like it was designed to. Fridges should be inspected regularly for leaks or ammonia smells. Propane, like natural gas in homes and businesses, can be safe if treated with appropriate caution and care.
yeah your right about the propane part, but im still scared too death. it left a mentally scar. it burnt my hair.i was sold the fridge for the rv and they did not care enuff to inspect it. before they sold it too me. there is alott of really sick people out there.that just want to make a quick buck. knowing it is bad but not caring.but there is luckly a few good people left too .i have to warn as many people as i can about this place dont never buy form here . it a resale shop too they would sell you defectted stuff and not give one second too doing so!!! https://plus.google.com/106536366610191708923/about?gl=us&hl=en
Sorry for your loss Ricky, hope all goes well for you and your cat.
You aren't alone. We decided to go with external tank for now then hopefully soon find alternatives. Will be watching and learning from you. :) Hope you and your cat heal quick.