I put two basement thermo pane windows in the plywood walls where the original bus windows were. This required the cutting of a metal stud that supports the wall & roof of the bus. This isn't something I wanted to do as I didn't have access to a welder. I did install angle iron braces across the top of the window, supported them on either side with upright pieces of 2X2…Continue
Added by Gus Magilke on March 23, 2014 at 6:00pm — No Comments
I started this transformation by pulling all the old flooring up and sanding the floor. It was in relatively good condition so it didn't take long. There were, luckily, no holes to patch. I then painted the floor with chain link fence paint.
Here is a picture after the paint was put down. I did two coats.…Continue
Added by Gus Magilke on February 19, 2014 at 5:30pm — No Comments