I have a 2004 Class C Motor Home on a Ford Chassis. I make it a point of starting and running the engine and generator at least once a month when it is not in use. A couple of months ago I was running the engine and I hit the start button on the generator. There was a loud "Pop" and everything stopped. I can not get the engine or the generator to turn over.
I assumed it was a fuse under the hood but when I pulled the cover off the fuse box I could not determine which fuse is which; the owners manual does nothing to help me as it uses abbreviations I do not understand. There are several 60 Amp fuses so my guess is one of them is the master fuse and may be the problem.
I can use any suggestions and help! Many thanks.