I would like to invite anyone with an interest in Glastron Motorhomes to share their ideas and experiences, ask questions and leave comments. I have owned a 1970 model for 16 years and have a lot of experience with it and learn more all the time. The first big question we all seem to have is how many were produced and in what years.  

Views: 9918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO I POSTED PICS OF IT TODAY
Hey Mike, now I remember you!. I spoke to your dad one morning a while back and he told me all about the repower and remodel of the Glastron. If I were you I would keep it in the family and I'll bet he would make you a special deal on it if you did. He told me he hated to part with it. I have a truck my dad bought 47 years ago and I am hoping someone else in my family will keep it going one day when I no longer can. Think about the fun you could have with it! Thanks, Gary
I agree sometimes I wish I had room to store it . My wife and I have A toyhauler and wouldnt use the RV much but we have alot of good memmories in it as kids. My dad purchased this when I was 3.
Gary,
My Glastron ser. no. has a 71 (1971?) 21b (21ft rear bath?) and 0187 (no. 187 of ?) What do you think?

here it is

Holy crap, that's amazing! I really like that layout, makes me want to gut mine and start over. I bet the engine is just as nice.
I also really like this setup better than mine. the way mine is my wife and I will have separate beds instead of one large one. Who did the work on this old Glastron? Its too cool. Jim
My dad desighned it than contracted the work
post pics
Mike, Does your dad have the original owners manual? Gary
He told me he kept the original paperwork.
I would like to see if he has the same owners manual that I do, I think I am missing some pages. Maybe between the two of us we could reproduce copies of the original manual for other Glastron owners. If he is open to that idea I will do what I can to put it together this fall. Thanks, Gary

RSS

Members

HOW TO MEMBER POSTS

•         How To Links 

-Search Good Old RV's

-Start a New Group 

-Roof Repair Photos & Products

-Repair an RV Roof

-Pick Roof Sealer   

-Understanding RV Electrical Systems 

-Get RV Insurance   

-What to Look For When Buying a Used RV

-Jack Installs Fuel Injection in his Dodge 

RV ARTISTS 

Artist Roads                                              

JOIN US AT GOOD OLD RVS

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us. Come on in and have some fun. JOIN HERE NOW

Forum

Help

Started by Brianna Scroggins in RV Repair & Maintence on Monday.

1973 Scamper Class C electrical question 1 Reply

Started by Ken Vanderburg in RV Repair & Maintence. Last reply by Jimco_W001 Mar 29.

Starcraft Ceiling Repair

Started by Donald Morgenroth in RV Repair & Maintence Mar 18.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

JOIN US - COME ON IN!

If you love classic and vintage RVs then come Join us.

Come on in and have some fun.      

Dedicated to a simpler, more rewarding and fun way of life in a Good Old RV... 

Vintage Travel Trailers, Vintage Campers, Camper Restoration, Bus Conversions, Vintage RV Forums, Old RVs, Tiny Homes, Boondocking

A work of art by member Paige Bridges

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer - Please Read it

Enjoy this site and use it totally at your own risk.

By using or viewing this site YOU agree to Hold Harmless anyone associated with it including other members. Also, YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for ANY and ALL actions, results or damages. Members "opinions" are just that and any repair or alteration comments or recommendations are by folks who are not licensed repair  or mechanical professionals. Any repairs or modifications you do totally at YOUR OWN RISK. Use licensed professionals for all work to avoid possible serious injury or damage. Use  banks for purchases.  Have fun!

Copywrite & Trade Mark Registered GoodOldRV© ,GoodOldRVs©, GoodOldRVs.com©,GoodOldRVs.net©,GoodOldRV.Com©

© 2024   Created by Jimco_W001.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service