Well we have made progress. We finally finished the painting of everything and I'm liking the color. It changes a lot according to the light. Paul did the water test and discovered only one small leak under the kitchen sink where they had removed an inline filter and used a compression fitting. He bought Pecora to replace. The new plastic sink arrived and it weighs all of maybe five pounds. But it sure is s pretty parchment color. We had bought a kitchen faucet stMenards at s tremendous savings. Though we would replace the old plastic/metal RV faucet. Just took it out of the box and it was humungous. And it required a two inch hole. Really ostentatious and ugly. So ended up with a plastic RV faucet from Amazon that matches the sink. Yikes! Can't locate a metal one anywhere. But it sure is Purty. We also changed out all of the old incandescent fixture for led fixtures, Remounted the microwave and range hood. Range hood setting are off and off and light loud fan and light loud fan. Deal with the switch later. I finished curtains for the four big windows. I'm really pleased with the bedroom ones, the dining and sofa windows not so much. Complications at the top with cabinets and my own screw up with cutting the length of the panels. I have to hang them with those ring clips and that won't look great. Oh well. Paul is finishing the install of the little stereo wall cabinet and tv. We actually don't watch tv, except YouTube and Netflix but maybe we can use s wi-for router to mirror our phones and look at photos or something. Next, sink install, clean up everything, put carpet tile in bedroom and stairs, lay grip strip vinyl flooring, reinstall the dinette and sofa. Prepare the bottom bunk for dog bed, reinstall all of the doors and drawers, and fill all of the cabinets with junk. Sorry this is so long. Will post s couple of pictures.