Road Safety: Now that spring is just around the corner and the weather is getting warmer, out thoughts start lingering more and more on getting our RV's out and enjoying them again. As a professional truck driver I have a request that I would like to pass on to both the new hands and the old timers out there BE SAFE! I know most of us have older rigs and we have to baby them a bit. If you are not able to maintain the flow of traffic, PLEASE get in the right lane. Most states have truck…Continue
10. Go where ya want, when you want.
9. No motel/hotel rental, with slobber soiled pillows and creepy's in the sheets.
8. You can choose your neighbors.
7. No roof gutters to clean.
6. No yards to mow.
5.No 2nd.and 3rd mortgages.
4. No shoveling snow in the driveway every winter.
3. No property taxes and Home owners association fees.
2. No having to pack a suit case to travel and visit.
1. The open road is your front yard. And…Continue
Anyone know where I can locate sliders for driver and pass. windows for a 64 travco? I know they it was not until later years that they changed but it looks like they are the same frame. Mine leak like crazy and cannot be fixed.
Added by Dan Boldt on February 1, 2016 at 9:22am — No Comments